Wednesday 19 November 2014

Kitchen 'Makeovers'

Ready for family use

Complete kitchen refurb
As well as building extensions that are sympathetic to existing buildings I am also able to refurbish and develop living space to customer specifications.

I have recently completed two kitchen makeovers, each of which required considerable preliminary work in preparation for the final fitting of the kitchen units.  Knowing many of the local tradespeople helps me to co-ordinate all aspects of a job, bringing in other trades such as plumbers and electricians as and when they are needed.  This makes it much easier for the customer.

If you would like a new kitchen installed or would like to discuss a living space 'makeover' give me a call on 07815 091289

I've just noticed that I took the photo before I had done the final clean up at the end of the job.   Ooops ...

1 comment:

  1. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. Custom cabinetry contractor in las vegas

    ReplyDelete